Bacharach Oil Burner Combustion Testing Kit
This Bacharach oil burner combustion testing kit is designed with the service technician in mind
Item #: G503-5022
Manufacturer: Bacharach Incorporated
Manufacturer Item #: 10-5022
Your Price $456.31
Features & Applications:
This Bacharach oil burner combustion testing kit offers you the most economical means of testing for oil burner efficiency during installation or servicing. This kit is designed with the service technician in mind.
- 1. Fyrite® CO2 Indicator – The Fyrite Carbon Dioxide Indicator
measures the percent CO2 in a flue gas sample.
- 2. True Spot® Smoke Tester and Oil Burner Smoke Scale – With
the True Spot Smoke Tester and Smoke Scale, you can get an
accurate indication of smoke content in flue gas.
- 3. Fire Efficiency Finder/Stack Loss Slide Rule – The Fire
Efficiency Slide Rule is a quick and easy way of determining
combustion efficiency and stack loss from the results of the CO2
and stack temperature tests.
- 4. Tempoint® Dial Thermometer – High stack temperatures are
cause for special concern and may indicate a serious condition.
- 5. Model MZF Draft Gauge – The intensity of draft determines the
rate at which combustion gases pass through the boiler or
furnace. With the MZF Draft Gauge, you can determine if draft
is excessive or insufficient.
- 6. Draftrite® Draft Gauge – In some Oil Burner Combustion Testing
Kits, the hand-held Draftrite replaces the Model MZF Draft Gauge
for measuring overfire and draft.
- 7. Carrying Case – Instruments for Bacharach Oil Burner
combustion testing kit comes in a rugged, plastic carrying case.
- 10-5064 Fire Efficiency Finder
- 10-0100 Carrying Case (large)
- 11-0121 Moisture Absorb. Material
- 11-7029 Sampling Hose Assembly
- 11-7032 Fyrite CO2 20%-Filled
- 12-7014 Tempoint Therm. 1000° (6 Stem)
- 13-7019 MZF Draft, +.05 to -.25W
- 21-7006 True Spot Smoke Tester