DEWALT® Lighting & Maintenance Professional Reference
The DEWALT Lighting & Maintenance Pocket Guide for quick answers in the field!
The DEWALT® Lighting and Maintenance Professional Reference is a two-part reference guide covering an enormous amount of information about lighting, including an in-depth examination of lighting and lamps, HIDs, fluorescents, and incandescents to electrical maintenance, meters and testing, motor maintenance, power transmission, and, finally, communication systems. The design, selection, and installation of lighting systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications are covered, as well as general maintenance. Content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards, and large and easy-to-read text makes finding information a breeze.
- At-a-glance informational resources include solid and hazardous waste agencies by state, EPA-approved disposal locations, lamp and ballast recycling resources, lighting terms, and more
- A section on conversion factors, measurements, tools, and materials makes it easy for novices and experienced technicians alike to access common prefixes, equivalents, and formulas
- Special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on-the-job
- Exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
- Conveniently fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along!
DEWALT® Lighting & Maintenance Professional Reference - Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Lighting & Lamps
- Chapter 2 – HID
- Chapter 3 – Fluorescents
- Chapter 4 – Incandescents
- Chapter 5 – Lamp Disposal
- Chapter 6 – Lighting Terms
- Chapter 7 – Electrical Maintenance
- Chapter 8 – Meters and Testing
- Chapter 9 – Motor Maintenance
- Chapter 10 – Power Transmission
- Chapter 11 – Communication Systems
- Chapter 12 – Conversion Factors