Professional Flaring Tool - 45 Deg. - (3/16 in. - 5/8 in.) - General Tools
This professional flaring tool has extended bars for use in a vise
Item #: 192453
Manufacturer: General Tools & Instruments Co Llc
Manufacturer Item #: 155
Your Price $37.95
Features & Applications:
Create uniform, 45 degree single flares with ease using this professional flaring tool. Featuring a stainless steel yoke and tempered bars for heavy-duty use, the extended bars fit snugly into a vise.
- Professional flares in copper, aluminum, brass and other thin-wall tubing.
- Handles 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 and 5/8 tubing.
- Sizes are individually marked on bars.
- 45 degree cone makes smooth flares.
- Sliding T-handle provides added leverage.
- Extended bars for use in a vise.
- Stainless steel yoke and hardened bars for added longevity.
- Heavy duty feed thread for added durability.
|Flare Type:||45 Degree, Single Lap|
|Capacity Tubing O.D. (In.):||3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 5/8|
|Application:||For Copper, Brass, Aluminum and Thin-wall Stainless Steel Tubing|